ETORO
conniechangtw
$50k-$100k
• $200
20
|13 мес.
16.60
+0.97%
Активен / 13 мес.
Актуальность: 8 час.
управление счётом »
Hello, I'm Connie from Taiwan. My industry is an engineer. I am very interested in investing in the stock market. I hope that investment can increase passive income. The personal investment strategy is to recommend holding 80% of the ETF, and the other 20% can invest in value and choose low-risk stocks that can be held for a long time. Hello,我是Connie來自台灣,本業是工程師,對投資股市很有興趣,期望藉由投資可增加被動收入。個人投資策略是建議持有80%的ETF,另外20%可進行價值投資,選擇可長期持有的低風險個股。
Базовая валюта USD
Инвестиции
$50,000-$100,000
20 инвесторов
Макс. просадка (падение на графике) -2.43%
Макс. прибыль (рост на графике) 17.39%
Последний период
Месяц Квартал Полгода Год Всё время
2.27% 3.04% 6.65% 17.39% 16.6%
Средний период
Неделя Месяц Квартал
0.27% 1.17% 3.56%
Количество убыточных недель 41.18%
Счёт добавил
alexandrkarpovrf
Счета с похожими именами
Loading...
Доходность за период: , макс. просадка: , макс. рост: ,